Terms of Payment
Payment must be made in full before your promotion or directory listing is published.
We accept payment by credit card through Stripe gateway, cheque, and etransfer. If you are purchasing an advert that displays regularly you may have a monthly or yearly renewal to be paid. Renewals are processed automatically through the credit card on your account, or alternatively, if you paid by another method, you will be sent a prompt to log-in and pay your renewal manually.
All business directory listings are subscriptions based. Renewal payments are due at the expiry of the subscription term. A reminder notice is sent out 2 weeks prior to this renewal, if you do not wish to renew you must login to your account to cancel.
Yearly subscriptions can be purchased by credit card, cheque or etransfer. Credit card subscriptions will be automatically charged at the end of the year for the upcoming year. Subscriptions paid by cheque or etransfer require you to login and pay manually to renew.
Monthly subscriptions can be purchased by credit card only. Subscriptions will be automatically charged every 30 days. You may login to your account to cancel or pause a subscription at anytime. Monthly invoices will be emailed to you.
Banner Ads can be purchased in 1 month, 3 month, 6 month blocks as well ongoing subscriptions for terms longer than 6 months.
- Payment must be made in full before the campaign is published
- All advertising subject to approval
- The advertiser is responsible for supplying creative in the correct size, resolution and format requested.
- Although not guaranteed – all efforts will be made to display advertising according to advertisers first chosen dates
- Child’s Life reserves the right or option to insert the word “advertisement” above or below any display ad.
- Tracking data will be supplied on request to the advertiser at the end of the banner campaign. Data will include the total number of impressions and clicks. Data will not be available past 180 days of the campaign end date.
- Liability of Child’s Life for non-insertion is limited to the amount paid for the advertisement.
- Liability of Child’s Life for errors by the Child’s Life is limited to the cost of space occupied by the error.
- The Advertiser will not knowingly supply any advertisement which is illegal, infringing, misleading or offensive to Child’s Life readers.
Banner ads and Event Spotlights can be purchased on a per edition basis.
- Newsletters are sent on Thursdays OR Fridays of each week.
- eBlasts are sent on Sundays OR Tuesdays of each week.
- Spaces are limited and cannot be guaranteed. Book early!
- Payment must be received in full before send date.
- Advertiser responsible for supplying all text and graphics in a timely manner.
Copyrights of ALL User Content Submitted
By submitting images to Childslife.ca you are giving childslife.ca permission to reproduce, for the purpose of the website, any text and/or photographs submitted. You also represent and warrant that you (or your business entitiy) has the authority to give this permission and that giving this permission does not infringe any other person’s rights or copyrights in the text and/or photographs and images. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold Child’s Life and it’s representatives harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, if any of them suffers as a result of a breach of such representation or warranty.
Refunds will be granted on a per case basis. You may request a refund via email, or through our help desk. Requests for refunds on new yearly membership plans, receive within the first 30 days, receive a full refund less a 3% processing fee. Requests after 30 days, are calculated for the remaining unused months on your plan, less a 1-month cancellation fee. In the event of refund requests on automatic renewals, a refund will only be given in the first 30 days after the renewal. The refund amount will be the remaining unused portion of the subscription. If you have a dispute that requires a refund please contact email@example.com.
Rates and Terms are subject to change.