Learn to Create the Perfect Oasis and Discover Everything You Need for Backyard Entertaining Under One Roof at the Backyard Living Expo from April 6-8 at The International Centre!
Discover the secrets behind the perfect barbecue and learn how to make the most of your backyard, no matter the size or the budget, from industry and celebrity experts at the Backyard Living Expo, the only consumer show in the GTA dedicated exclusively to backyards. The Backyard Living Expo runs from Friday, April 6 through Sunday April 8, 2018 at The International Centre (6900 Airport Rd), for more information, visit www.thebackyardlivingexpo.com.
“The Backyard Living Expo showcases everything you can experience, enjoy and create in the comfort of your own backyard,” states Sylvia Franklin, Show Manager, Backyard Living Expo. “Get ready to be inspired, taste, shop and explore!”
Learn how to make the most of your backyard from a variety of HGTV celebrities, gardeners, chefs, DIY professionals, and outdoor build and design experts as they present on the Weber Grill Main Stage and the Pro Series Stage each day.
- Get tips from Ben Cullen on creating the greenest garden on the block
- Weber Grill Expert Chef Michael P. Clive is back with more great BBQ tips and recipes
- Watch the BroLaws demonstrate some handy outdoor projects
- Don’t miss Ted Reader’s black box grilling competition featuring six local chefs
- How to get the most out of your backyard with new innovations and great products that will last season after season with HGTV’s Jo Alcorn
- How to create the best backyard retreat from the ground up with Jaclyn Colville
- Decorator Jackie Morra gives advice on making your backyard, front porch, or balcony into the ultimate retreat
- CTV’s weather anchor Anwar Knight explains, Sunny with a 90% chance of climate change – forecasting the backyard of the future
If you need help to create your perfect outdoor space, visit with a certified landscape designer at the Backyard Oasis and receive a free 15-minute complimentary consultation. Make sure to bring your ideas, measurements, and some photos of your space with you.
Other features include an inspirational Miami rooftop garden, the Springfree Outdoor Play Zone featuring the world’s first Smart Trampoline, and Backyard Sip where visitors can discover the perfect recipe to create a signature summer cocktail or sample wines, beer, spirits and more.
Shop like a pro. The Backyard Living Expo is the best source for everything backyard under one roof including: barbecues, smokers, grills, and accessories; outdoor kitchens, appliances, furniture, and lighting; landscape design and gardening; pools, patios, decks, porches, pergolas, and gazebos; foods, spices, sauces, condiments, beverages and more!
Backyard Living Expo Venue and Location:
- The International Centre,
6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
Backyard Living Expo Dates and Hours
- Friday, April 6 12pm to 8pm
- Saturday, April 7 10am to 7pm
- Sunday, April 8 10am to 5pm
Backyard Living Expo Admission
- Adults: $16.00 at the door
- $14.00 advanced purchase / $10 after 4pm
- Senior (65+): $10.00
- Under age of 17 FREE
- Parking: FREE
Stay Connected with the Backyard Living Expo
- Twitter: @backyardexpo
- Facebook: /thebackyardlivingexpo/
- Pinterest: /backyardlivinge
- Website: www.thebackyardlivingexpo.com
About the Backyard Living Expo:
Backyard Living Expo is the ultimate and only backyard event of its kind in the GTA. The perfect spot to shop, taste and explore everything backyard living this spring, the consumer show showcases over 100 quality products and services to best serve outdoor living spaces. The Backyard Living Expo takes place at The International Centre in Mississauga from April 6-8, 2018. For more information, visit www.thebackyardlivingexpo.com.