- This event has passed.
Brooks Farms Maple Syrup Festival
Saturday, March 9 - Sunday, April 14
Open weekends beginning in March to mid-April as well as during March Break. Offering authentic Sugar Bush Tours. Our tours are lead by actual farmers who run the lines, collect the sap, boiling it and turn it into Maple Syrup. Many Sugar Bushes offer a show tour – where you can learn all about the process but in the end they are not actually producing syrup. On days when we are bottling – guests are able to buy the freshest possible syrup being poured hot into bottles.
- Train or Wagon Ride
- Self Guided & Guided Educational Tours
- Sap & Syrup Tastings
- Camp Fire in Sugar Bush
- Maple Sugar Products (additional costs)
- Pancake House (additional costs)
- Barnyard Playland (Playland is only open later in the season once the snow has melted)
Pancake House Serving:
- Pancakes with REAL Maple Syrup
- Maple Muffins & Butter Tarts
- Hot Drinks:
- Hot Chocolate
Children must be accompanied by an adult
No Pets or Outside Food Permitted
Maple Sugar Season comes with unpredictable Spring Weather. The Bush can become quite muddy if there has been a thaw. Please wear warm clothing and boots. If there is still a lot of snow present, it’s best to bring a sled to pull your young children through the bush.