- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Food Tour
Sunday, June 16 @ 10:30 am
Kensington Market is rich in culture and in incredible flavours. Learn the history of this fun-filled neighbourhood while sampling some of the best it has to offer. Whether your dad loves sweet, savoury, and/or just good old fun, we’re sure he’ll love it when we pop into a Toronto snack food gem, tantalize his taste buds with a Tibetan treat, give him a sneak peak of Toronto’s Chinatown and maybe (definitely) rock his world with an amazing dish created specially for Tasty Tours!
What to Expect
- Guided tour on the history of the neighbourhood, food and more
- Introduction to a variety of multi-cultural food stores
- Samples from each location (enough for lunch)
- Includes a custom dish designed for the tour (Tasty exclusive!)
- Discounts at select merchants
- Happy times for all!
Please note: Child's Life makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of information presented in our guides. However, we recommend visiting event websites or calling event venues/organizers to confirm details such as location, dates, times, fees or other information that may affect your outing.