- This event has passed.
Festival at Historic Fort Willow
Saturday, September 30 @ 10:00 am$4 – $35
Experience the Historic Fort Willow Conservation Area come to life this September 30!
The Festival at Fort Willow is an annual event where visitors will experience what life was like at Fort Willow pre-European contact, during the Fur Trade and the War of 1812.
- Visit settlers homes and smell their delicious food
- Discover how ships were built
- Make candles like settlers
- Watch a blacksmith work
- Tie ropes like a sailor
- Find out what items were traded between Indigenous Peoples and Europeans
- Learn about Lives and traditions of Indigenous Peoples
- Talk to fur trappers
- Muster up and march in the King’s Army
- Hear the cannons roar