- This event has passed.
Fringe KidsFest On-Demand
Wednesday, July 21 - Saturday, July 31
The Digital Toronto Fringe Festival returns July 21 – 31, 2021 taking place completely online. Toronto Fringe 2021 will present over 65 shows in four virtual series including the Fringe On-Demand series, KidsFest On-Demand series, Fringe Primetime series, and POSTSCRIPT Live(stream) events.
KidsFest On-Demand is a series of pre-recorded shows with content that has been carefully created for children and their grown-ups! Each KidsFest On-Demand show is accompanied by free activities for various ages in the Digital KidsFest Club.
KidsFest On-Demand will include:
- dougiEworld Real Food Puppet Theatre by Douglas Hurst and Rebecca Ananda, where two vegetable heroes are on a quest to save their communities from going missing
- Ganapati Stories, by Jackson Nair, an exciting story about the adventures of the Hindu god Ganapati
- Nookie and The Big Wind, by Tanya Leblanc, an educational play based on a children’s book series where a hot-blooded wasp, an insomniac moth, and an optimistic ladybug join forces with a girl to find the Indigenous teachings from an owl and save Mother Earth
- To Bee or Not To Bee, by Jonathan Mirin and Godeliève Richard, an award winning musical where children help Farmer James figure out how to bring the bees back
- Ship-Shape!, by Diana Franz, where the Royal ImagiNavy embark on a mission to recuse Gran-Gran and thwart the devious pirate, Captain MeowMeow
- The Shoestring Magic Flute, by Greg Robic and Lawrence Cotton, a whimsical adaptation of Mozart’s famous opera that features the magic of make believe and all the best music.
Please note: Child’s Life makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guides. However, we do recommend visiting event websites or calling event venues/organizers to confirm details such as location, dates, fees and other details that affect your outing.