- This event has passed.
Jr. NBA Winter Weekend Developmental Basketball
Saturday, January 11 - Saturday, March 28
Start date: Saturday, January 11th, 2020
Schedule: On Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM. From 1/11/2020 until 3/28/2020
Location: TFS | 306 Lawrence Ave East, Toronto, ON, M4N 1T7
– JR NBA Rookies Basketball (Ages 3 – 6) Co-ed – 10:00AM – 11:00AM
– Jr NBA Girls Only Basketball (Age 7 – 12) Girls Only – 11:15AM – 12:15AM
– Jr NBA All Star Basketball (Ages 7 – 12) Co-ed – 12:30PM – 1:30PM
TAC Sports is excited to be partnering with Jr. NBA to provide a 14-week development program for boys and girls ages 3-6.
· Provide entry-level basketball program for young children 3 to 6 years old.
· Build a community of league organizers, parents, coaches committed to minor basketball.
· Provide a fun, active and healthy learning environment.
· The Jr. NBA program is a 14-week program that runs once a week for 60 minutes.
· Created in alliance with Canadian Sport 4 Life/Long Term Athlete Development initiatives. Tell me more.
· Aligned with Canada Basketball’s Developmental Pathway.
· The curriculum has been developed by NBA Basketball Operations and a team of experts in child development, physical literacy, and basketball fundamentals.
· Games will be modified to be age-appropriate, simple and fun.
Please note: Child’s Life makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guides. However, we do recommend visiting event websites or calling event venues/organizers to confirm details such as location, dates, fees and other details that affect your outing.