POLAR Winter Festival
Thursday, November 25 - Sunday, December 26
POLAR Winter Festival is a magical outdoor walk-through Holiday experience. Get into the spirit of the Holidays with lots to see and do:
- Festive decorations and Holiday photo ops – larger than life decorations from giant
teddy bears to the breathtaking Polar Ice Tunnel filled with thousands of crystals
- Pictures with Santa — the Bandshell stage is transformed into Santa’s living room filled
with incredible holiday decorations. Meet Santa and get a photo in Canada’s biggest
Santa photo opp zone!
- Holiday Market — shop local and find great gifts among the market’s boutique vendors
- Rides — Checkers Fun Event Services bring nostalgia and excitement with rides like the
Christmas train, classic carousel, ship excursion and super slide
- Cocktails under the stars — Hotel X Toronto presents X-Lounge brought to you by
Harlo and Honeycomb Hospitality, with festive cocktails and roaring fire pits to keep
- Food Truck Fare — Mustache Burger, BeaverTails and more will serve-up a feast of
- Festive night out – Friends, family or date night fun! Covid protocols in place.
November 25 to December 26, 2021
Wednesday to Sunday weekly, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Purchase tickets online.
Please note: Child’s Life makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guides. However, we do recommend visiting event websites or calling event venues/organizers to confirm details such as location, dates, fees and other details that affect your outing.