ROM Saturday Club Winter Session
Saturday, January 11 - Saturday, March 7
This Saturday version of our popular Summer Club program provides supervised, hands-on educational activities, art projects, science experiments, and more. The ROM’s fascinating galleries, authentic objects and outstanding professional staff guarantee that your camp experience will be hard to beat! Every fall, winter and spring children will enjoy eight Saturdays of fun-filled, educational adventures in the ROM’s inspiring galleries.
- NEW! In addition to our popular morning classes, we now offer afternoon and full-day classes.
- Combine a morning class and an afternoon class to make a full day.
- Register for full day in the same session and receive $40 off per child.
Mark your calendar for the following session dates:
- Winter 2020 session: January 11 – March 7 (excludes February 15)
- Spring 2020 session: April 4 – June 6 (excludes April 11 & May 16)
Please note: Child’s Life makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information in our guides. However, we do recommend visiting event websites or calling event venues/organizers to confirm details such as location, dates, fees and other details that affect your outing.