- This event has passed.
Rooks to Cooks’ Free Sushi-making Workshops for kids
Sunday, May 26 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
You are invited to our exclusive sushi-making workshop for kids! REGISTER for one of our FREE and FUN children’s workshops at our East York Danforth camp location. MEET our awesome Chef instructors and summer staff in person! It is also a great opportunity to check out our amazing camp facility at Eastminster United Church!
DON’T DELAY, SIGN UP FOR A SESSION TODAY!!
DETAILS ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
* FREE of charge!
* SKILLS: Each child will get to practice their knife skills by prepping their cucumbers, and roll two cucumber maki rolls .
* LEARN: Our experienced chefs will teach all the tricks of the trade when making sushi.
* TAKE HOME: Share their Sushi rolls with family PLUS get a copy of the sushi rice recipes.
* FUN FOR AGES 6 and up: Interact with staff and other children.
*SUMMER PROGRAMS: Check out our summer camp session for 2019 and talk to our Staff about any questions you have.
* DISCOUNT: We will be offering an Exclusive Discount onsite only to those who take part in the session.
DATE: Sunday, May 26th, 2019
TIME SLOTS: We are running four (4) back-to-back 1-hour Sushi Workshops at the following times:
(1) 10:00am – 11:00am
(2) 11:30am – 12:30pm
(3) 1:00pm – 2:00pm
(4) 2:30pm – 3:30pm.
This event is first come, first served with a maximum of 20 participants per workshop. Book your Workshop Session SOON to avoid disappointment. Hope to see you there!
To register. use the external link to sign up. You will need to create an account to Register. Once login is complete, please follow these steps:
(1) Select one out of “Workshop – East York May 26th” under the “Start a New Application” section.
(2) Add your child(ren) as participant(s).
(3) Select your preferred time slot.
(4) Fill out one mandatory form.
(5) Submit your registration.
Once these steps are completed you will receive a confirmation email!
If you have any questions or require any assistance for registration, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Call us @ 833-243-3862.
We can’t wait to have you take part, see you soon!
Please note: Child's Life makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of information presented in our guides. However, we recommend visiting event websites or calling event venues/organizers to confirm details such as location, dates, times, fees or other information that may affect your outing.