- This event has passed.
Trillium Diwali Gala
Friday, November 3 @ 6:00 pm$350
Trillium Diwali Gala Overview
* Family-friendly Diwali Gala.
* Canada’s first and longest-running Diwali Gala returns for its 22nd year.
* On Friday, November 3rd, 2023, the Trillium Health Partners Foundation will host the not-to-be-missed, sold-out event of the year at Brampton’s Pearson Convention Center.
* This year’s event will support the construction of Canada’s largest hospital, the future home of The Peter Gilgan Mississauga Hospital. This support will help to build state-of-the-art facilities, including one of the largest emergency departments in Ontario.
* Attending guests will enjoy an unforgettable evening of delectable cuisines, mesmerizing dances, scintillating live entertainment and music, and a silent auction.
* The Trillium Diwali Gala has raised more than $12 million over 21 years to support health care in the west GTA.
* Last year, the event raised a staggering $802,442, all thanks to the community’s selfless generosity.
* Special thanks to Presenting Sponsor: Mortgage Company of Canada, Venue Sponsor: Pearson Convention Center, Emerald Sponsor: TD, and Entertainment Sponsor: FLATO Developments Inc.
* For more information, visit trilliumdiwali.ca.
* The Trillium Diwali Gala will take place on Friday, November 3rd, 2023 at Brampton’s Pearson Convention Center (2638 Steeles Ave East).
Agenda and Activities:
* 6:00 PM: Cocktail reception serving a spectacular fusion of delicious cultural dishes, a must-see silent auction, and other exciting surprises.
* 8:00 PM: Dinner and formal program featuring singing, dancing, and more.
* 10:30 PM: Dance the night away with award-winning DJ Baba Kahn.
* Hosted by acclaimed Global News personality Colin D’Mello.
* Get ready to be swept off your feet by the exhilarating performances of Canada’s premiere Bollywood dance academy. Brace yourself for a dazzling display of energy and passion as the talented dancers take the stage, weaving together the vibrant colours, captivating rhythms and infectious enthusiasm of Bollywood.
* The Trillium Diwali Gala’s silent auction relies on the generosity of gift-in-kind donations to ensure its success, year after year. It offers guests an opportunity to bid on a vast array of luxurious experiences, products, incredible art, gift certificates and much more.
* Proceeds from the silent auction will support the construction of Canada’s largest hospital, the future home of The Peter Gilgan Mississauga Hospital.