If you love the dreamy glow of festive holiday light displays you will want to reserve your tickets now for POLAR. Returning to Toronto for the 2021 Holiday season, this year’s event will be a Magical Walk Through Festival with an Ice Tunnel, classic rides, and a Christmas Market. The event will run from November 25 to December 26 at Bandshell Park, Exhibition Grounds.
POLAR Winter Festival is to be Toronto’s biggest Holiday festival, and it’s a place that families are going to love as it helps them step away from all that’s going on around them and embrace the spirit of the Holidays!
- Festive Decorations and Holiday Photo Ops: larger than life decorations from giant teddy bears to the breathtaking Polar Ice Tunnel filled with thousands of crystals
- Pictures with Santa: the Bandshell stage is transformed into Santa’s living room filled with incredible holiday decorations. Meet Santa and get a photo in Canada’s biggest Santa photo opp zone!
- Holiday Market: shop local and find great gifts among the market’s boutique vendors
- Rides: Checkers Fun Event Services bring nostalgia and excitement with rides like the Christmas train, classic carousel, ship excursion and super slide .
- Food Truck Fare: Mustache Burger, BeaverTails and more will serve-up a feast of Holiday eats!
- Cocktails under the Stars: Hotel X Toronto presents X-Lounge brought to you by Harlo and Honeycomb Hospitality, with festive cocktails and roaring fire pits to keep cozy.
Plan your Festive Night Out this holiday season – with family, friends or a magical date night! Covid protocols will be in place.
Bandshell Park, Exhibition Grounds, 210 Princes’ Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario
November 25 to December 26, 2021
Wednesday to Sunday, 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. each day
- General Admission Ticket: 13yrs + older, $19.99
- General Admission Ticket: 12yrs + younger, $14.99
- Photos with Santa: $14.99
- Rides: Purchase on-site, $6 per ride or three rides for $15
Purchase Tickets at: www.PolarWinterFestival.com