A not for profit company, C.J. Skateboard Park and School is dedicated to nurturing the next generation of Skateboarders and progressing the sport further than ever. Our mission is to engage and empower all children in the community including at-risk youth and those with special needs such as kids affected by Cancer, Autism, Down syndrome, Deaf, Aspergers, ADHD, OCD, LDs or any other challenge one might have. This is achieved in a safe and fun learning environment through recreation, development and mentoring in the sports of skateboarding, scooter riding, in-line skating and other park activities.
Lessons for beginner to advanced riders for all ages, holiday, PA day, and summer camps. All under one roof in a family oriented environment so riders of all levels can grow and progress!
One of Canada’s largest indoor skateboard facilities with over 28,000 square feet! Features include:
- 12′ Vert ramp.
- Insane 2-level roll in to foam pit.
- 3′, 4′, & 6′ mini ramps with a 3′ spine and bowl!
- Street course with funbox, flatbar, 5 set, goofy and regular bank to hubbas.
- Street course vert wall, kinked round rail, step up, and 4 ft quarterpipe.
- Several extensions and moveable obstacles
- New wallie ledge and pyramid!
- Full service Pro-Shop with a great product selection to keep you rolling smoothly.