Fun. Fabulous. Uplifting. Magical. These are just a few of the ways that parents describe Fun With Music Together. In these special classes, the activities are specifically designed to teach you how to support music development in your child, how to connect with them through music and have fun! Our research-based curriculum not only develops your child’s natural musicality, it will open the door to a world of possibility, not only for music learning but for ALL learning!
A Music Together Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants,
and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music is learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and
respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in
family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music
environment – regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- A beautifully illustrated songbook, CD, and download code every semester so you can keep the music going at home.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!