We create a safe, exciting, nurturing and fun environment to learn in with our expertly trained teachers.
No one else puts in the levels of professionalism, training and innovation that we do — and no one else works harder to ensure both you and your little one feel safe and happy.
So here are our top 11 reasons why we think you’re better off with Water Babies:
1. Our teachers are the core of what we do, as they love teaching just as much as are swimmers love taking our classes. Our teachers receive 15-20 times the training that a typical baby swimming teacher gets, so you know your always going to be in expert hands. They’re trained to tune in very carefully to the needs of you and your baby, and experts at helping your child to progress at their own rate.
2. We’re committed to the Baby and Toddler Swimming Teaching Safety Guidelines:
the first ever national guidelines
(UK) for the safety of babies and toddlers during swimming lessons.
4. We teach you to teach your baby to swim: so we’ll always explain why we’re doing everything as well as carefully demonstrate exactly what to do.
5. We progress our lessons in line with key phases in child development, allowing little ones to build upon the simple skills they’ll learn very early on as they develop physically, intellectually and socially. It’s fair to say there’s a lot of science behind our methods!
6. We incorporate Baby Signing into our program, which helps babies and toddlers to communicate earlier and in more detail, further enhancing your experience in the pool.
7. We’re more fun: enjoyment is key to our course, because the more relaxed and happy both you and your baby are, the better the results. Which is why everything we do is about making learning fun!
9. We look after our pools: our unique Pool Doctor service maintains a consistent water quality and helps to ensure that the pools we swim in are safe and efficiently maintained.
11. We build community:
friendship is important to us, and we actively promote socializing around our classes (not just for the children but for the adults, too!). But don’t just take our word for it: get in touch with your local Water Babies office
and find out for yourself!