The world has been mesmerized by Barbie for generations and now, for the first-time fans will have the opportunity to walk in the iconic doll’s footsteps when the World of Barbie opens its doors at Square One in Mississauga this summer.
At World of Barbie, discover, explore, and revel in her lifestyle and many careers. The 7,600 square-metre immersive experience will allow fans to walk down Barbie’s neighbourhood streets, step into a life-sized Barbie dreamhouse, sit inside a Barbie camper van and enjoy interactive rooms inspired by some of Barbie’s careers as a scientist, music producer, astronaut and more.
Among the exciting and immersive activities, guests can
- Pay a visit to Barbie’s iconic Dreamhouse, brought to life!
- Chill out in Barbie’s full size camper van, built by the world-famous West Coast Customs!
- Travel to intergalactic destinations aboard Barbie’s Interstellar Airways shuttle!
- Grab the mic and record their masterpiece in Barbie’s Music Studio!
- Revisit Barbie dolls and accessories from over six decades of fun!
- and much more!
Created collaboratively by leading global children’s entertainment company Mattel and entertainment company Kilburn Live, the World of Barbie debuts in Toronto before embarking on a tour across North America. Featured installations include a patio party and pool, a TV studio, a space centre, fashion studio and café.
July 15 – September 30, 2022
199 Rathburn Rd. W, Mississauga, ON L5B 4C1
Just West of Square One Shopping Centre
Tickets: $29 – $50 (Infants under 12 months Free)
Find out more at theworldofbarbie.com